Just a Phase?

A lot of people have been commenting about how I don't blog as much as I used to. I never really blogged much before, but this is just too much. I've also been getting emails from my loyal fans (shout-out to America and Sweden!) saying that they're disappointed in my lack-luster approach to blogging. However I'm going to make a change! It's a new year and this is a busy year. MATRIC WOOHOO. So please, bear with me. It's just one of those things.

And to all my friends who have doubted me and said this is "just a phase" I have news for you. Blogging has been such a wonderful experience and I wouldn't want to do anything else. So before we move on, I would just like to say: I'M HERE TO STAY.
So to all of you beautiful fashionista's and all my loyal fans, this is going to be a blessed year and we're gonna make it wonderful. There are a lot of trends I want to discuss, mainly fur and leather. I see beautiful futures for you. But for now, its workworkwork time.

Blessings and love,
Aminah xx

Twitter: @aaronsdirtyd
Facebook: Aaron's Dirty Diary





1 comments:

  1. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community
    in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to
    work on. You have done a outstanding job!

    my blog post: prescription glasses for sports

    ReplyDelete

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog